Wednesday 16 July 2014

MetaData Develop Conference Talk notes

http://www.developconference.com/seminar/Coding-a-Maya-production-pipeline-with-MetaData

The talk went well, and I promised I'd make these available so here the links. The PowerPoint has notes on it that I used to remind me but hopefully you'll also find them useful too. The videos that I showed during the talk are also now on Vimeo (just got one more to upload) I recorded these in the studio so they're a bit noisy, they were only intended to be used a video tracks to talk over, but I think they might help if you have the ppt next to you.

So, PowerPoint is here:   Power Point: MetaData in a Maya Production Pipeline

Videos:

Video 1: MetaData Attribute Handlers
Video 2: MetaData - MetaRig

Video 3: MetaData - MetaFacial in the Crytek Pipelines To follow:

Hopefully you'll find these useful, mail me if you have any questions about the talk, or Red9

thanks

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.